AVAILABLE JUNE 29TH, 2022!
**IF YOU PURCHASE WITH THIS LINK YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ENROLLED:
**IF YOU PURCHASE FROM OUR STORE, YOU WILL BE ENROLLED WITHIN 48 HOURS
Introducing "Everything You Need To Know About PCOS"
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PCOS
AN ONLINE COURSE
My name is Kelly Brock and I am clinical nutritionist who has worked with many women dealing with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). I have helped many women receive an official diagnosis of PCOS, manage their symptoms with holistic approaches and regulate their menstrual cycles through food, exercise and other holistic modalities.
Some women were stunned to know that their lifestyle choices like food and exercise can have an impact on their symptoms! Some did not understand what PCOS was despite having a diagnosis. Many were confused about the symtpoms. Many were told "just lose weight" and their symptoms will disappear (not true!)
This online course is like having an educated girl-friend explain to you what is happening with your diagnosis and how to approach it to enable you to live your best life! The best part is you can take it at your own pace - especially if science really isn't your jam - and have it to rely on in tougher times - like struggling with fertility or having a hormonal flare-up.
The course is in a video format with a video voice-over.
Grab a cup of tea, a notebook and discover how to manage your life with PCOS!
WHAT THE COURSE IS:
- What is PCOS? Who is affected by PCOS?
- How and when does someone get diagnosed?
- What are my options for treatment?
- What are signs and symptoms of PCOS?
- What are misconceptions about PCOS?
- Holistic approaches to manage PCOS including food, exercise, supplements and more!
WHO THIS IS FOR:
I've just been diagnosed with PCOS and I know nothing about it.
I think I might have PCOS, but I am not sure.
I have been diagnosed with PCOS for awhile but I still feel uneducated about it.
I have been diagnosed with PCOS and I am ready to try holistic methods of treatment.
I know a ton about PCOS, but it would be good to have a refresher.
I am a student/educator interested in learning more about PCOS.
OUTCOMES OF THIS COURSE:
- Understanding the menstrual cycle and how it plays a role in PCOS.
- Aiding help in getting an official diagnosis if you think you have it.
- Knowing holistic approaches that will help you manage symptoms of PCOS.
- An education on PCOS whether for yourself, family members or potential clients.
ONLINE COURSE AVAILABLE JUNE 29TH, 2022
BY KELLY BROCK, MS
ADJUNCT PROFESSOR OF NUTRITION SCIENCE
AND ASSISTANT NUTRITIONIST
CLAUDIA LIPINSKI, BS OF NUTRITION SCIENCE